Thursday, July 10, 2008

White Top Mini Coopers











It seems that on every street in Old Town Alexandria, someone has a Mini Cooper.  The more I see them the more I like them.  I mean, I've always thought they were cool, but now I really want one!

But something caught my eye.  I knew that you were able to pick different colors or logos for your roof when you buy one, but I was wondering if you just got a plain white roof, does that save you money?

Now, I'm assuming the only way it would save you money would be from running the a/c less.  Does the white reflect enough to keep it cooler than a black roof?  What if the whole car was white and had tinted windows?

Now you're thinking!

What do you think about the Mini Coopers white roof?  Cleverly disguised money/fuel saving technique or just fashion statement?

No comments: